Targeted Media Profiles for Actual Buyers
Email, SMS, Direct Mail, Flyers and Telemarketing Lists
Real Consumer Behaviour
A Secure way for Retailers and Manufacturers to Collaborate on Shopper Insights
Know Who is Buying Your Product..
...and where to find more of them
retail partner|program provides access to retail transactional data to understand shoppers better
Deloitte* has identified two major obstacles preventing marketers from implementing shopper marketing programs:
- Difficulty in turning data into insights
- Insights are expensive
The retail partner|program from Consumer Intelligence Group addresses those obstacles for brand marketers. The program has been uniquely developed to provide unprecedented access to shopper transaction data to build insights and formulate strategy and tactics.
The retail partner|program:
- Brings multiple consumer information sources together and merges it with retail transaction data in a seamless easy to use platform that has been built for business users, brand managers and marketing professionals.
- Our unique pricing plans provide economical access to these insights, for thousands rather than ten of thousands and in minutes rather than months.
Based on SKU level transactional information, the retail partner|program provides manufacturers with robust shopper profiles accessed and developed through the intelligent|view analytical platform. Real time, cost effective access to multiple data sources to leverage retail loyalty/customer programs.
- Aggregates data from over 6 relevant sources quickly and accurately, including Stats Can, Consumer Survey, Equifax, BBM RTS, Info Canada and Household Expenditures
- Thousands of attributes are available for insight: from demographics and household income to shopping frequency and media habits
- Data is interpreted and presented in easy to use and presentation ready reports
- Quickly and easily makes tactical recommendations with real counts across all media channels